Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When Tragedy happens

So my blog has become a little sad and lately and it is not getting better. I got a call from my mom saying my sisters were really upset and having a hard time. She prefaced this by saying she was driving to pick up my nephews and saw that a distant neighbor had an ambulance, several police vehicles and other medical people ther. They drove past not thinking much about the situation. Approximately two hours later my sisters got a call that said RIP Shelby. They had no idea what happened. This girl went to school with them, rode the bus with them, and were friends. They later found out the little girl committed suicide. she hung herself. It was a shock to the kids. they cannot understand why this happened as they said she was always so happy and such a good person. They are really struggling to come to terms with this. At a time like this my heart breaks for the Shelby and the pain she must have been feeling. How sad it is that she felt there was no other option that to take her own life. This has also helped me to remember to be kind and not judge others for we do not know the battle which they are fighting.... May her family be watched over and comforted as they struggle to deal with the loss of there child. Lets all take the time to let people know how much they are loved!

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment