Saturday, January 16, 2010

A tragic loss

I think we all take for granite the simple things in life. The smell of fresh flowers, the sun as it rises and sets, the seasons and so many more. Life is rushed by our everyday errands. We try to get things down as fast as possible and then move on instead of taking time and really enjoying our life. Life is meant to be lived. there will come a point when all of us pass on but until then I ask you all to see the little things an dappreciate what you have for tomorrow you may have nothing. i say this because I got a call from my dad today asking me if I remembered a certain girl. Of course I did she was my neighbor my whole life, and one of my sisters best friends. Unfortunately late last night she was driving home and a tractor trailer crossed the line and hit her head on and killed her. It breaks my heart to think of the pain that her family is going through.... I cant not even comprehend it. May we all take one step at a time and let those around us know how much we really care for them for we never know when they will be gone.

While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil. ~John Taylor

I am so glad I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints because I know without a doubt this life is not the end1 The gospel brings peace and happiness to me and my family and I can only pray for those people searching to find the answer

1 comment:

  1. That's horrible. How grateful I am to know that it's just a short separation.

    ReplyDelete