Monday, January 4, 2010

Family Vacation







Dan and I decided for Christmas we would go on a vacation to tour the east coast. We flew to Atlanta Georgia and then drove all around. We went to North Carolina and enjoyed spending time with some of Dans relatives and then we were able to meet up with my best friend from high school. We went to South Carolina and Georgia for a few days and then made our way to Florida for a week. We stayed with my sister and it was so much fun. We went to Universal and took Ethan on some rides. He was such a good sport. In the picture below he got to sit on his own and see the Jaws ride.


The beaches were awesome in Florida. We went to Siesta Key were the sand is the whitest softest sand there is. It was amazing. We let Ethan play and the water and thoroughly enjoyed it. We walked the beach at night and it was beautiful. That is my kind of place.....
We also took Ethan to The Aquarium and showed him all the animals. That was a lot of fun, they have the largest aquarium and we were able to walk through this tunnel and watch the sharks being feed.
We also went to the Forts along the coast. Dan and my brother in law decided that it would be fun to put Ethan in the canon. There I am freaking out cause he tries crawling backwards down it. Boy would that have been a mess.
We spent Christmas with my sister. Ethan really had no interest in opening presents, he just wanted to eat the wrapping paper. He did get a lot of toys though.... dan got me a wedding band for Christmas as I had never had one. We had a lot of fun spending time as a family.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Ethan is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete