Thursday, June 9, 2011

Learning to enjoy the little things everyday

So I am sure we all have our bad days but what about those amazing days we put on the back burner and pretend they never happen? Why is it that we always focus on the bad. I have been struggling lately and really trying to focus on the good.ethan has not been sleeping well which makes it in turn hard for us to sleep which is never good. I am learning though that for every bad day there is always a good. Heavenly father knows how much we can handle and what our limits are and he will never give us more then we can handle. What a great blessing this is to know. I sometimes find myself complaining over the little things. I need to just relax and come what may and love it! How great it would be to wake up every day with a smile on and just enjoy evey aspect like washing the dishes or vacuuming. Alll to often I ignore the like little things and focus on the big. I pray each daytolive mylife to the fullest.
Ethan has grown do big and has become a little boy. He is such a little stud and loves to talk everyones ear of. He has been the greatest blessing and is just the happiestlittle boy. Hemakes me laugh all daylong.heconstantly asks me when he can have ababy sister and i just tell him one day and he yells ok. He recently went tothe doctor for strep and is nowbeing treated for asthma. He has treatments twice a day and has an inhaler in case it gets bad at night. He is a trooper though. Dan and I are in colorado visiting our friends and ethan and kristi are back home. I am so grateful she can take care of him and that he loves her.
I have been so busy lately it seems I don't get the chance to blog much. School is now over and I have graduated and it feels amazing. I am so glad I did it. We have so many fun trips planned this summer and I am so exited to enjoy the warm weather. We are having fun already.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVe this post. What a great reminder Kim! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true. We should remember all we are blessed with, instead of focusing on the negative. I hope all is well. Let me know if you ever need anything. We need to get together, it has been far too long!

    ReplyDelete