Sunday, March 20, 2011

The gift of life is so precious yet so easily taken

Today we went to stake conference and I could not help but think about the atonement and the great sacrifice Christ made for us on the cross. A good friend of mine lost her brother last night to a sudden heart attack, he was only 27 years old. The pain her family feels i cannot imagine but I know that the gospel is the only thing keeping them together right now. The Prices/ Rooks will be in my prayers and thoughts as they cope with the lose of a family/friend. I know that once again they will be able to return to see him again. How great this knowledge is at a time like this. I will be forever grateful for the knowledge I have and hope to be able to share it with others. I am so great full to know you Lynlee as you are a true friend!! We love you guys so much and know that things will get easier. You have a true peace about you and I know this will help your family and his wife overcome the sorrow. We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment