Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wow are we busy!

I just started school about a week ago and man is it a lot of work. I am taking Anatomy and Physiology, and Foundations of human nutrition online. I am then going to class Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and taking Social Promotion, Women's Health Issues, Ethics and Values and Modifying Health Behavior. I will literally be doing homework all day and night. Luckily Ethan takes a good nap which will give me time to do things.

Ethan is really getting big. He now weighs about 16 pounds and is 26 or so inches long. He loves to roll all over the house and is starting to learn to crawl. He pulls his legs under him and pushes himself forward but still can't figure it all out. He is also eating baby foods and loves all the fruit ones. He eats the whole container and I am sure if I let him he would eat more. He is still happy as ever and is a great sleeper at nights. He also is ticklish and laughs when you change his clothes. He has been so fun to have around. He loves the sounds thing make so I put him in this cereal box and he loved scratching it with his nails to hear the sounds.

2 comments:

  1. that picture is SO stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is adorable. Kids are so fun! I'm so happy for you guys. That's awesome that you are starting school again. good for you Kim! You are SUPER-WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete