Sunday, August 16, 2009

The joys of being a parent

Well last night Ethan decided to scream all night and would not sleep... I think he may be getting a little cold. We decided that since he would not fall asleep I would have a little slumber party with him on the couch. Eventually back to sleep he went but unfortunately Dan and i did not wake up in time for our 8:30 ward so just went late. We then found out we will no longer be in that ward. Our boundaries are changing, the worst part about it all is we will know have church at 2:30. Yup you heard me 2:30. How horrible is that!?


2 comments:

  1. Oh those nights are sooo much FUN! (Just incase you didn't catch the sarcasm, I'm spreading it on pretty thick.) Don't worry, you'll probably have a few more of those slumber parties in the next few years :) I'm sorry about the 2:30 ward. That stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim I did not know you had a blog! I am so glad you wrote on mine so I knew! How are things.. Why cant you breastfeed if you dont mind me asking? Yeah that website is great I love it!

    ReplyDelete