Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby shower????

Ok so I am having a hard time deciding if I should have a baby shower. I have a few people offering but in New York you only have one no matter the gender so it is weird to me. Obviously we have a boy and found out this one is a girl! I just want to get some opinions on how people feel about having a second baby shower. I know a lot of people here do two but it is a foreign idea to me! Let me know what your thoughts on it are... Even if you don't have a baby it would be helpful! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. I dont really know. I always thought people had just one (with the first child) but lately alot of people have one for the first of each gender. I guess it would be nice because you only have boy stuff. I would love to do one for you or come to one... so I say yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was against it, but it was really nice not having to buy so much girl stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete